AEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Program (EOE/AAP). All applicants will be considered on the basis of their skills, educational background, experience, and ability to perform the work required. Opportunities for on-job training, continued education, advancement and internal transfer are offered to all employees. AEM is located in Sorrento Mesa, a business community in the City of San Diego. It is just five miles from the beautiful beaches along the coast of the Pacific Ocean. San Diego is the finest city in the nation with wonderful weather all year round. AEM Benefit package includes health, dental and life insurance, paid holidays, personal and vacation days, discretionary year-end bonus as well as 401(k) Savings Plan.
AEM offers competitive compensation and benefits. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume with salary history to AEM Human Resources, at 6610 Cobra Way, San Diego, CA 92121 or fax to (858) 481-1123 or email to email@example.com along with completed application for employment below.
We are a high reliability component manufacturer located in Sorrento Mesa of San Diego. We are looking for a reliable Finance Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to management team, enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting Operations team in the Monthly Operations Review, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of operations performance. Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues. Oversee operations of finance department.
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close along with monthly finance statements, P&L and cash report
• Prepare monthly analysis of cost of goods sold and operational expenses against prior year and budget, providing explanations and business solutions to help mitigate the risks
• Present KPI/scorecard to management
• Partner with operational management to look for efficiency improvement and cost-reduction opportunities
• Collaborate with broader category finance to ensure consistency in financial reporting
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor of Science and/or Business degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5-6 years of Finance management
• Experience in cost accounting and analysis
• Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively work under pressure, managing multiple and changing priorities
• Experience with QuickBooks Enterprise and ERP system
*Relocation is not being offered for this position. Candidates must reside within a 30 mile-radius